Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Gaudy Harness
So I'm clamming yesterday and everyone is talking about a prom aquaduct panty raid for the good old gaudy harness. I of course dont have one and have some time to burn. I rush on out there, switch to BST/THF and after some map soul searching find myself killing fomor beastmasters. Two kills, two drops later I'm a happy man. Not that I needed it really because I don't really play it all that much any more but it was a lot of fun. I died at the end and now I'm 23 exp from the next level but I couldn't be happier. I was thinking how I like Halo for how quick you can play a match, but FFXI is really good for doing things with friends. When you can affect something for the betterment of someone else, thats a good feeling. People putting it out there risking. You dont find that many places these days and it feels good when you can help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment