Sunday, August 13, 2006

I started leveling COR more seriously now. It has a lot to do with the amount of free time I have. Since the wife is pregnant, I really can't plan on playing much after the baby arrives (which I am super pumped about btw). So since I have 9 months (more like 8 now) I thought I would try to cram a job as close to 75 as I could get it before my quarter is up.

So I'm on COR, I decided to go to Kazham at level 24. Kazham is often called the new dunes, as in Valkrum dunes. Having leveled many many jobs through both areas, I have to say Kazam is by far the worst. To go there t 24 as a COR is just plain arrogant. Arrogant because it says, I'm a Highly desired job, and you will invite me even though I'm too low a level for this place. This is in fact true, people did invite me, I am partying, and I will be 25 very soon. Sadly enough, you can't do this with just about any job. NIN, WHM, BRD, COR. Those are about the only 4 you can get away with this. What's sad, is that I know enough about the game to employ this arrogance. Or what's even sadder, I can actually call myself arrogant over a stupid game.

Well speeking of stupid, did I mention that Kazam is the new dunes? Our puller just ran straight by a Goblin on his way back. I wonder what he was thinking . . . Ohh what pretty armor that funny looking man is wearing. Now he's dead, the party zoned for the 15th time tonight, and I'm wating for sickness to wear off. I wish I had the exp tracking plug-in to see how much this exp sucks. I should only cast COR roll just to upp the exp.

I love the fact that I can just bitch and rail on the people I'm playing with. I'm so fed up with this party, I'm almost inclined to just go out to Labrynth of Onzonzo and wait for LoO to spawn with the rest of the LS.

I chose to start lvling COR because I already have most of the gear and equipment, and it seemed cool. I need fast invites (although not with idiots like I'm with tonight) and I was thinking I could help the LS in HNM fights out more. I'm really wondering from the looks of things, if COR would really be a help ot the LS. I'm not sure how I'd get applied. Usually I'm Treasure Hunter Whore, unable to even attack the HNM. Maybe with COR I could help out. But then no Treasure . . . Maybe I'll be Two-Hour whore with Wild card. Or maybe they'll just say, screw COR, bring your THF/BST and play crowd control.

I have to say, THF/BST is by far the most fun I've had in this game. Charm, mischarm. Oh, so you didn't like the fact that I shot a pink heart out of my chest at you? Ok, well try to hit me. Whiff, whiff, whiff. Another Pink heart to the face, and you're mine.

Oh back to the crappy party, the BLM doesn't have any body armor. Apparently, they sold it so they could buy a spell. How absurd it that? Absolutely unnaceptable. But I didn't have the heart to be a pain in the ass COR and demand they boot his crappy ass. Maybe I'm just jaded and bitter from lvling THF. Maybe I should listen to my bitter self and realize I'd have more fun doing other things. NEVER! lol

DING COR25 - I guess I'm not arrogant any more

I spent some time last night at a friends house playing Oblivion. Now there is a time sink. But it's a fun time sink. At least in that game you can pause, set the time to fast forward ahead. Playing FFXI is like watching TV without TIVO. TV without TIVO sucks. I've considered playing Oblivion once the baby gets here to stay active on a video game but have time for real life. All I know is, I'll have to do something. My Dog is just sitting here staring at me telling me what a looser I am. I think I'll go eat some Cherry Garcia and watch a movie with the preggers wife. Man I'm so conflicted.

No comments: